Braces and more in Puyallup and Eatonville, WA!
There is a lot to love about orthodontics: watching so many kids grow up, getting to know the families in our community, and implementing the science and technology involved in treatment. What we love the most, however, are the personal relationships we create with our patients and their families. It really is what makes us smile!
Our Treatments and Technology
We utilize cutting-edge technology in a very family-friendly and nurturing environment. Our goal is to be the best part of every patient’s day.
Whether our patients are children, teens, or adults, they can rest assured that they’ll receive the best type of treatment to meet their goals. Dr. Ormiston is board-certified by the American Association of Orthodontists and a faculty member at the University of Washington, making him one of the most qualified orthodontists in the area.
- Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® clear aligners for convenient, aesthetic treatment
- Damon® Smile and Damon® Clear™ self-ligating braces to reduce the force levels required to move the teeth
- Functional appliances to virtually eliminate the need for headgear, and to make bite correction more predictable
- AcceleDent® Aura to reduce treatment time and make treatment more comfortable
- Intraoral scanning to eliminate the need for traditional impressions
- Temporary anchorage devices
- Laser gum surgery
Getting Started with Treatment
During your initial visit to our Puyallup or Eatonville orthodontic offices, we typically take photos, panoramic and cephalometric radiographs, and conduct a thorough facial and dental examination, all with no charge. Dr. Ormiston will personally explain his recommendations and go over all your treatment options. You will also meet with our financial coordinator, who will go over the cost of treatment, insurance coverage, and our in-house payment plans.
We invite you to contact our orthodontic practices in Puyallup or Eatonville to schedule an appointment and learn more about orthodontics and the treatments we provide.